BaSlate has a range of Tablets. Presently only Five (5) models are on offer:
1. BaSlate 7R – See Product specifications for details.
2. BaSlate 7C – See Product specifications for details.
3. BaSlate 7SCH – See Product specifications for details.
4. BaSlate 9.7 – See Product specifications for details.
5. BaSlate 10 – See Product specifications for details.
A. Yes, you can connect to the internet using Wi-Fi at any hotspot with BaSlate. Baslate gives the added option to connect to the internet anywhere & everywhere using 3G dongle.
A. No, BaSlate does not support SIM and phone functionality. However, BaSlate does have a model with SIM & Phone comp-ability, which is still not launched; however the same could be made available on specific orders.
A. Yes. Most of the models come with a memory card slot – which the consumers can use to transfer and play music of their choice on the BaSlate
• BaSlate 7R will have high resolution 7″ resistive touch screen
• BaSlate 7C will have high resolution 7″ capacitive touch screen
A. No. BaSlate 7R has resistive screen, whereas BaSlate 7C has a capacitive screen.
A. Yes, there is a One year warranty on all products.
The warranty covers any technical defect/ hardware problem. Important to note that –
Any physical damage to the device (or a problem caused because of physical damage) is not covered under warranty.
Any software issues (either of application conflicts or virus related) are not covered under this warranty.
A detailed list of service centres where Baslate can be taken for any customer support issues will be uploaded on the website shortly.